Body Contour is looking for a highly organized, energetic and engaging Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. Our goal is to ensure that we have a wide array of products and services WE KNOW work. With so many spas to choose from, we take great pride in each and every service we offer our clients. The Front Desk Receptionist is the calm at the center of the storm and will act as the right hand to the studio director to manage the day to day operations.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting clients in a friendly manner; act as primary point of contact to our clients
- Answering calls and emails, taking accurate messages
- Coordinating the scheduling of private lessons
- Process payments from clients
- Support the owner with special projects
- Potential exists to move up to higher level positions in the company’s expanding markets.
- You are obsessed with running a tight ship. Operational excellence and providing outstanding internal customer service are second nature to you
- You have a strong customer service orientation
- You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- You are a proactive and clear communicator
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office, Email
- Knowledge of MindBody software, an asset
- Social media savvy
- Bilingualism (English, French) required, Spanish is an asset
This position requires 20-30 hours of availability per week.
Salary: based on experience
Job Types: Permanent